Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Life Pursuit

I have a new happy in my life.  It's a little red cd/radio that fits nicely on my kitchen counter.  It was a freebie of Mom's from some book order.  I can now listen to whatever I want while cooking without blasting everyone out of the house!  The only cd player was in the front room and I can't hear it over the vent or dryer in the kitchen; ask me about the time I was listening to White Stripes while no one else was home.  A friend biked by, on the street mind you, and said it sounded like a frat party.  I was flattered.  I don't think I ever did that 14 years ago.  But, the even better thing is I CAN PICK UP KSCL (Centenary College radio station).  I was cooking breakfast one morning, enjoying myself, radio on, and Hubby came in grinning, saying "I feel like I'm back in college."

Wrap is finished.  Pics soon.  It'll be gifted tonight.

No comments: