Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I promised pictures!





Ok, the first group.
#1- Hubby's sweater so far. Doesn't look like much but every round is done with love and lots of time. :) I didn't use a smaller needle for the ribbing because that would have meant US#0 needles, plus he didn't want it to cinch in; he only wanted it to form fit.

#2 & #3- "Sedna" from a Yarn Forward magazine or my Amazing Technicolor Dream Cardigan. Imagine 2 more colorways thrown in and you will have an idea of how it will shine finished! It's fun, the cotton is amazing to knit with even if it does split more than I would like when knitting the cables and bobbles. Not sure why #2 came out sideways... hmm...

#4 & #5- AAnt's Afghan so far. It will finish a queen sized bed when finished. Large, a little boring, but not too bad. The colors keep me thinking because I change them with every row. I did consider doing fringe at the color changes but I don't think the recipiant of this gift would like that.

More to come!

No comments: