Friday, June 12, 2009

Blue skies smiling at me

I decided something today while hacking the small trees that have decided to grow in my flower beds. (I say small trees as in they are actually my height; they've been taking lessons from my kids on how to shoot up 6 inches in a night!) I've decided the name of my autobiography/biography, if there is ever to be one. I don't know if I'd ever write it and I don't know who would want to read it but I would so that's all I need! :) It is "In Bold Pursuit of Sunlight." In light (haha, no pun intended) of all that is going on, Hubby and I have been working through our true priorities and have come to the same ones we had in the beginning: nothing is worth it if we aren't together, taking care of each other, no matter what the income is. We keep it simple, be happy with every day that comes, and know God will provide. And in saying that, while I was cutting the trees (nothing malicious but they really were trying to take over), I remembered that I've never asked for anything more than happiness. What makes me happy? Sunny days. Thus, the title.

Love it.

I'm almost done with LMSS's sock. I should finish it tonight and start on it's mate. It fits so good I might keep it but no, it's all for you, LMSS! :)

No comments: