Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2 shoe day

The sweater is coming along nicely (10" left!), I finished the alterations and will be mailing them today, SuperGirl is a little sick so I have 2 kiddos to keep me company, I actually feel like sewing my kitchen curtains (doing this allows the old blue makeshift curtains that have been there for 4 years to retire and be made into a back for Hubby's and my t-shirt quilt), and I found my saddleshoes.

http://www.amazon.com/John-Fluevog-Erika-Spectator-Cappuccino/dp/B001B2IZH6/ref=sr_1_3/184-4241859-6511710?ie=UTF8&s=shoes&qid=1274880847&sr=1-3

Any takers to buy these for me?  Who cares that I have really picky feet and have gone to Vibram 5 fingers (which are awesome by the way, especially if you like being barefoot; I call them my frog feet because I do look a bit flipper-y in my size 10 feet).  I've been dying for saddleshoes for years.  Might possibly have to find some high end store to try them on...  but buying them is out of the question.  I can admire, though!

No comments: