Thursday, October 29, 2009

Holiday howl

Halloween candy is evil. It must be dealt with accordingly. That must be the reason why I have already opened both of the jumbo assorted candy bags and sneak a piece every few hours, right? Just trying to justify this insane behavior when I really don't care for it in the first place. It's in the house so I must eat it all so there won't be any more in the house?

My cure for this crazy-ness is to knit and knit some more. Oh yeah, I also have my regular machine back so now I can sew and sew some more to get those mending articles back to their rightful owner. I also have to track down SuperGirl (she's at a friend's house) to hem her ballet skirt but that one can wait. It only has to be done for tomorrow.

There have been sick kids the past 5 days so things have been a little crazy. I did finish another Christmas gift for a friend's daughter that I have to post. It is the cutest thing. The other things I'm working on I can't post because I'm never quite sure who's reading this or not. It might be you, it might not!

2 comments:

The Lorax said...

That cursed Halloween candy... it must go away.

suzylee28 said...

I know. I've done my part fighting the fight, someone else needs to take over!