Monday, May 4, 2009

But that's ok...

1. I have lost the puppy's leash but that's ok. She didn't like it anyway.

2. I spilled goat's milk all over myself but that's ok. It didn't get on the keyboard.

3. I no longer have my Accord but that's ok. We now have a new Honda Insight! Hybrid cars are so cool!

4. I took Little Guy to the pet store today to see the animals, including a 30 ft. python and very friendly parrot but that's ok. They weren't in the same cage together. I even contemplated the rabbits, and that's not ok. Even though I am a rabbit person, we have a dog. After all the fuss I've made about the dog, if I came home with a rabbit I think Hubby would not be happy.

5. I didn't knit much this weekend but that's ok. I was doing lots else and when I did knit it was on a really cute dishcloth. I'll have pictures of the dishcloths up soon. They just make me smile, especially when I pull one out of the drawer to use.

No comments: