Monday, May 11, 2009

Removing the obstruction

I think I am finally getting over my sock-block. I have finished using the cotton yarn that I had bought for dishcloths (they are so pretty!), pulled the yarn I'm going to use up for AAnt's queen-sized afghan, started on my pretty, lacey scarf I have been wanting to do just to do it and have it as a wardrobe option, and did a good basic rearranging of the yarn stash. During the last thing mentioned I noticed my sock yarn bag and started thinking... those looked like fun. They are such pretty colors... Maybe do something different? A pattern? Color change? Maybe just enjoy knitting a pair of socks without having to teach the class at the same time? There are so many possibilities... Plus, my picture of Austin, TX downtown just wasn't complete without the sock-project-in-tow (I love that: SPIT. I just made it up.)

No comments: