Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Passing through...

Things are way too exciting right now work-wise and I haven't found a way to justify blogging as something reasonable to bill for, thus this is just something really quick to say:

1) I've started lots more projects then I thought possible and I'm really happy because now I have something to fit my every mood.

2) Snakewoman, I have been meaning to email you and ask how everything is going but that hasn't happened yet; I do think about it lots though... while entering in endless data...

3) My daughter has told me some interesting things.

4) Little Guy's favorite word is "no." He was singing it this morning.

5) I literally don't know how my life will be in 1.5 weeks so I'm glad I know what I'll be knitting somewhat. One of the 6 projects most likely.

No comments: