Friday, March 27, 2009

Thinking is a dangerous thing

I've thought some more about that hat. Maybe since the yarn is so non-elastic and wants to be loose and free, CO even fewer stitches? How about a good 63? 3 sts per inch should give me 21 inches. Hmm. Of course, I have to make sure I get that gauge; 2.5 sts per inch would make the hat about 25". Grumble, grumble. At least it's a large gauge and won't take as long to knit.

I've also considered throwing another project in the mix, or at least putting this one on stand-by but I'm not sure if my brain will take it. I still have Hubby's sweater to start, mine to start, Little Momma Sock Sis's baby blanket, several socks, and some quantities of yarn I've acquired and will turn out into something interesting.

We'll see how today goes. I am supposed to be working anyway. :)

No comments: