Thursday, February 5, 2009

I've spent some time getting ready for the next beginner sock class. I heard it filled up quick and I'm not sure if I'm excited or not. I'm excited that people are excited but the only night they could have it was Friday night. I like my Friday nights to myself but we'll see how this goes. I've updated and revised the pattern so that it is a little clearer, made little notes about what they should be seeing, and have Marilyn's socks ready to bring so they can see what they are working towards. Just let me know if anyone wants a copy of the pattern and I can post it or email it to you. It's really easy and easy to adapt to whatever other leg/heel/foot pattern you want.

I think I'm a little sock-ed out at the moment. I'm really wanting to work on my sweater and start some fingerless gloves (my hands are so chapped they are starting to snag on fabric). I even worked on my sweater a little last night. This is character building, though. I need to finish what I start, especially since they are a gift, and work through my immature grumblings. We teach kids to do it, adults can do it too.

It'll be interesting to see what personalities are in this sock class. There are 6 of them, one being more experienced than the rest.

No comments: