Friday, October 10, 2008

Introductions please...

Hello!
Hopefully this blog will satisfy my inner desire to tell everyone about my knitting and the process thereof. Basically I am thus:
  1. Both a knitter and crocheter. Lovely Debbie Stoller compared the two crafters to the Sharks and the Jets. Great to see that here the two gangs settled down and became friends.
  2. NOT a professional. I just have a good time.
  3. Working on my intermediate status as knitter. That means I have finished one sweater w/o killing anyone and was really excited to start another. I have also started knitting socks. I am halfway through with the first of the pair and turning the heel was not as hard as I thought! (thanks to sis for walking me through it all)

I hope anyone who reads it will enjoy it!

No comments: