Monday, April 27, 2009

Austin City Limits



The views this weekend...

We had a great time. LMSS is doing great and we had a wonderful time playing in her backyard, which is actually what we did most of the time. It was so nice just to visit. (By the way, if you're my friend on Facebook or Myspace, I have more pictures up there.)

The drive wasn't too bad. Actually, it wasn't bad at all because we took Hwy 79 all the way there and there were lots of little towns to keep you interested. Hubby drove there and I drove back and everyone else slept. We met LMSS's students, learned what travelling with a new puppy was like (not recommended but could be worse), and I did NOT work on the chenille hat. At all. I did knit a nice little dishcloth and half of another. I also went to Hill Country Weavers and DID NOT BUY ANYTHING!!!!!

I think I need to check my temperature...

No comments: