Thursday, April 9, 2009

Knitting is definitly melachah!

Since I'm not working well with #3 right now (and it's not easy to carry around) I went back to the one project I CAN post: the Shalom Cardigan. Funny I did that, since today is Passover (Happy Passover to whoever is Jewish, the lady who introduced me to this pattern, and that wonderful family I baby-sat for throughout college!) This pattern moves along fast, lots faster than I remember it moving along when I was getting distracted by my surprise projects for LMSS. I might work on this one until it's finished. I'll be able to wear it for another month or two while figuring out those projects I have to fix.

The house front has a new addition that thrills SuperGirl to no end: a flag in the flagpole. I had thought we wouldn't be able to put one up there because of the gutter placement but a few days ago I realized that wasn't the case! It's a lovely American flag (it came with the replacement pole) which I figured was nice for Memorial Day and 4th of July, plus I've never been one to display seasons on or in my house and I might need to do a little something. Hunky Hubby says at football season we get an LSU flag, though. No arguing! I told him that was fine as long as it wasn't so big it blocked the front walkway.

No comments: