Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nippy Noodles

SuperGirl helped me find the buttons and #3 has been coming along ok. I'm wondering if I'll have enough yarn but I did get gauge and the pattern says "yes." Hopefully it's not a compulsive liar.

I got the purple hat back from the Lovely Aide to fix and add to (she needs 2 more inches) just in time for the 40 DEGREE WEATHER HERE IN APRIL. I had to cover my brand new, just planted/potted plants last night! What the heck? The one time I actually get out and garden it freezes. Too funny. Thanks to Mom I found out about this weather attitude and whipped out the spare sheets to cover them. They looked just fine this morning and Piper (our orange cat) has a little nest of sheets on the front porch rocker until I decide to wash them or use them tonight if there is another freeze.

Now on to work. Drat.

No comments: