Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Galaxy defender?

#3 is going to be more challenging than originally thought. I am tempted to start posting it because this is one to talk out but I don't want to ruin the surprise. Maybe it's just first few row jitters...

I think my sock hiatus is closing to an end; I'm starting to eye the bag of sock yarn with that burning sensation in my brain saying "what shall we do today?" I would like to do something different but these skeins have such lovely self-patterning parts I'd hate to not knit them to their full potential. I'm also trying to keep from starting anything new because I have the chenille hat to knit, the purple cabled newsboy to make bigger, the ski hat to eventually get back and make smaller, the Shalom cardigan to finish, and that #3 to wrestle with. Hooray for starting new projects but hooray for not having UFOs hanging around the place. For those who don't know, UFO means "Un-Finished Object"; appropriate, I think. When they are spotted they cause panic, wonder, and concern, only I don't think knitting has little men in black to show up and rescue the innocent citizens. Nice to know I'm doing my bit for humanity.

No comments: