Friday, January 9, 2009

Blockbuster



The ClassWrap has taken on a life of it's own of near epic proportions. I can't even fit it all on the cell phone screen and when knitting on it, I'm tempted to start wrapping it around me so it has somewhere to go other than the floor, twisted around the kids (the kids helping, of course), or so tightly twisted I'm flipping it out and away king-sized bedspread style, nearly beheading anyone in a 6 ft. radius. It's made the evening t.v. watching fun.

Note the first time I've attempting lace at the top! Complete with beads. I think I might like lace. It's so cute. Not completely sure (haven't tried the complicated stuff yet) but considering it. I also added a picture of what the triangle strip looks like, just imagine that going down with 5 triangle in the middle and squared off at the other end.

The little half block at the top with the blue blocks framed in black is rather fun even though it's my second time doing it. The first time I didn't read the directions below the row instructions and was doing their "wrong side" on my "right side." Luckily I caught it before I got too far.

I was considering still waiting to finish this but now I'm thinking "what the heck?" I might actually want to wear this this winter.

No comments: