Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Deja vu

I finished the first sock and it looked great! Hubby put it on and everything looked perfectly fit, only he thought the leg was going to be longer. He quickly added that this length was fine and there was no need to knit another with a longer leg, since that meant taking out most of the sock. I guess I could always knit a longer space and graft it in but it really would be easier to knit another sock. Plus he doesn't like his socks that long usually.

Now my mind has begun to move on to the new possibilities... After his socks I'm starting on Marilyn's (after asking her the specifics on what she wants) but those will be simple to work on while I'm working on other things. I'm needing new dishcloths and I bought some Bernat cotton (nice bright colors too!) so I could whip those out in no time at all. I was debating starting one of the sweaters but with the way my stress levels have been lately I think I'm going to wait a little longer. Or maybe peek at the patterns and see how involved they really are. Hubby's might actually be nice and easy; it's pretty much stockinette all the way down...

No comments: