Monday, January 19, 2009

Call it impulsive, call it compulsive, call it insane

Working out of the house today with the kiddos running around. We just made tea (Celestial Seasonings mint decaf green tea) and SuperGirl isn't sure if hers is too hot and Little Guy is way more interested in SuperGirl's spoon and the noises it makes on her Peter Pan mug. She is now playing, the mug has been moved to the kitchen counter, and Little Guy is playing with a plastic spoon on the floor.

I am 1" away from starting the toe decrease on LSU sock #1 (whoopee!). LOLA should be coming by today to pick up her socks and visit (yay!). I keeping company with laundry, charts, my knitting as a row reward when I finish 3 lines on the charts, and kids who would really love to visit with all the cousins across the street but I am avoiding that nuthouse until this afternoon when I am taking all of them to the school playground.

No comments: