Sunday, December 21, 2008

Socks, rejected


I dropped off the fixed Purple Skrap today and she loved it. Fit perfectly.

I received the socks rejected by Dad and have posted the pictures above. Now I can't imagine why he would be so adamant about not wearing these. They are exploding with personality, not to mention an added bonus of being able to tell who was color-blind. They are still a little big on me but I'm loving wearing them. They are very warm.

Visited with Sock Sis, who is in town, all afternoon. We were at Mom's, knitting away, visiting about everything. I spent the whole time reworking the 3 needle bind-off on the wrap. I spoke too soon yesterday about being able to leave it alone. I looked at it this afternoon and it just was missing that bind-off; it really needed it to be on the right side. So I frogged it and redid it. The bind-off wasn't as nice looking on the right side as it was on the wrong side and I'm not sure why. Maybe the curl of the fabric? Anyway, I'm glad I did it but I'm putting the wrap aside to work on LOLA's socks. I've started the heel...

No comments: