Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tired, very tired

It's Sunday night and I don't have the holiday hangover. Hubby doesn't even have the holiday hangover. Both kids do though and has it been a doozie (-y or -ie?). As in their figurative hangovers, not the holidays. The holidays were great, more on the quiet side for the most part until we visited my grandparents who live in central Louisiana. That was about the time Little Guy decided he'd had enough with this visiting business and started his trantrums. SuperGirl started the getting REALLY tired at 3:30-4 pm and dissolving into tears by 6pm every night Friday. Hubby and I traded them off and kept our hair on, both wondering how we were going to get through this and how to get more sleep and rest when we had yet more visiting to do. Somehow we've made it so far, they aren't as tired as they could be, and we found out that Little Guy has been cutting 3 teeth in the midst of everything. He's pretty much done with that and is now catching up on all the sleep he has missed out on for the past 3 months by sleeping long hours and lots. I'm not complaining there.

Knitting has been steady since I finished the scarf (and it got cold enough last night to wear it!) with cranking along LOLA's sock. It looks great so far and she's going to come by tomorrow to try it on and make sure everything is how she wants it. I'm thinking I'm going to take a break from the sock and knit the wrap... Oh, and did I mention I found the yarn and pattern for Hubby's sweater? It's lovel and I can't wait to start it. But he wants his socks first...

No comments: