Saturday, November 8, 2008

Callin' Baton Rouge

(Dear Garth, you saved country music for me. Not sure why. God bless you and Johnny Cash)

In Baton Rouge staying with Hubby's sister and bro-in-law because Hubby got last minute tickets to the Bama/LSU game. He and B-i-l are stoked and I'm shopping with S-i-l and her two. No giggles, please. I still have the Purple Skrug to keep me company. I left the other projects at home even though they were screaming that they only had an hour or so left and they would be finished. I figured the less things to juggle, the better.

So Go Tigers, sorry Nick, and I hope to get a few more inches knitted while mall shopping, vet visiting (their kitten has fleas and strange bald patches), and kid bowling (as in bowling WITH kids, not the other. Even though at this moment that is tempting... those who know me understand. If you don't, ask if you want to know the terrible truth. You might not.)

No comments: