Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My day a-wasting

Not much knitting going on. I finished the 1st block for the wrap and didn't want to be too much of a teacher's pet and start #2 especially since I'm supposed to be learning and taking this a little at a time. That doesn't mean I won't start the 2nd block before the next class, but I might wait 5 more days. Plus, I really need to work on my friend's shrug/poncho/short skirt which is also a little hard right now because I am stuck in completing 3 inches of stockinette done in #0 Addi Turbo circulars (which does make it nicer) but NO VARIATION, 5 STITCHES TO THE INCH, NO COLOR CHANGE, NOTHING. So it's getting a little monotonous. Which, as I read over the pattern, is pretty much the whole thing. After the 3 inches, I'll switch to the larger needles (#3) and keep with the stockinette, adding planned holes down the left hip so it looks "ripped" (which I think I told you but I forget and don't feel like looking :) ).
So I might actually sew a little to break things up. Oh, and do some for real work. That might be a good idea also.

No comments: