Saturday, November 8, 2008

Mary Jane lives! (and it's not a plant either!)

Went shopping and in the midst of standing around making faces and saying "Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas" to Little Guy who was trying to turn himself over in the baby sling, I found a Clarke's shoe store. It sang to me and I found the shoes! Lovely Mary Janes! And I could try them on! They had them in my paddle-foot size! And they were ON SALE!!! Now I can officially show off my knitted socks and there is no way I'll end up a victim of fashion with too small shoe sizing. Maybe arrested by the fashion police but they will be so amazed that I knitted the purple-orange-black-white-pink-with-a-touch-of-blue-and-white socks they will certainly forgive me and understand that that much money and time spent on a garment deserves prominent display and I couldn't wear them on my ears. Or need we even mention how Red Hot Chili Peppers displayed their socks? I think I can be excused. All my socks would serve on me is nipple warmers and that's just silly.

No comments: