Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fuzzy feelings

Here is the completed hat for set #1 and scarf for set #2. Do the logic and I still have one more hat for set #2. (Sorry the picture is so fuzzy; this %$#@ phone can't seem to do anything right.) The picture next to it is the picture from the magazine that inspired this cutesy nonsense. Now I can say I can loom knit scarves and double-point knit little hats to keep your wine bottles warm this winter. Just don't put it on white wine bottles; my mil won't drink it. On second thought, put it on your white wine bottles...

Glad to have this project mostly finished so I can move on to other things, like the wrap for that knitting class, finish the Purple Skrap, and finally knit the hat for Hubby. Not to mention the socks for the sock class and the socks for Lola. I don't have enough to do at all...

(I just noticed the little toy hammer that is hanging out in the top right corner of the picture; Little Guy loves that thing: it lights up and makes noise every time you bang it on something.)

No comments: