Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Slow work

Finished the little hats and scarves and dropped them off at the knitting shop. Saw my knitting godmother (the older lady who taught me how to knit almost 3 years ago) there and had a great visit (we'll be getting together Saturday to knit, visit, and play with kids). Worked all afternoon, had the meeting this evening, kids actually went to sleep without a fight (and this is, of course, the one night I didn't get Little Guy's sheets washed in time to put them on his bed; he wet his bed last night and I had them washed and drying in the dryer but no, he HAD to go to bed at 9:00 pm. Worked out something last minute with his bedspread and baby quilt...) and I had the evening to do what I wanted once I made lunches for tomorrow and cleaned up the day's clutter. So, since the knitting class is tomorrow night and everyone is NOT working with the schedule, I decided to work on the knitting class wrap. I got to the point where it calls for a contrast color so I stopped. I wasn't sure if I wanted a CC or not. I think I'm not. I wanted a plain wrap, one color. That's what I'm going to do.

This afternoon I did have time to work on the Purple Skirg. Another 1/2" done! 8 more to go! My friend's birthday is tomorrow so I think I'll email her and let her know the progress. It'll definitely be ready for Christmas.

No comments: