Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What's the story, morning glory?

Was going to post pics of the candy-striped scarf but the yarn shop lady was so excited when she saw it she put it on a wine bottle she had there at the shop. Thus, the completed scarf is already on display (albeit hatless) and I will make another tonight and take pictures of it then. With the hat I hopefully make tonight also. It would be nice to finish one of these projects that are floating around in my tote bag, especially since I really need to get those socks to where they need to be (as in to the heel) before the next class.

Had a good time at the class this morning. Met some very ambitious ladies who are all pretty much beginner knitters tackling the endeavor of knitting socks. One has only been knitting 2 weeks and I honor her. Their assignment for this week was to get the 4" of ribbing that is the leg finished and not go crazy juggling their double points. I don't think any of them had knitted with double points before.

Right now I have to work so I am making myself quit blogging and start earning the real money. But I'm tired, so tired. I've spent the whole day on the phone with co-workers, friends, people involved with the volunteer work I'm doing, LOLA, and Hubby. And the baby-sitter (I was actually kid-free this morning! Never!) My brain is still buzzing and all I want to do is shower, curl up on the couch, and knit. Maybe tonight. When all kiddies are asleep and everything else is finished. Hah.

No comments: