Monday, November 24, 2008

Dear Sirs:

I am temporarily out of my mind right now, causing me to have fits of forgetfulness, compulsive giggling (especially when the words "deadline" and "project" are mentioned), along with a compelling impulse to stay at home and knit, making everything just go away. Problem is: it's not, so I'm having to tackle the big booger-monster-money-making machine with all the energy and gusto that I tackle sweater patterns (I think I'll even use my post-its) and remind myself (AND my boss) that this will not and CAN NOT be done in "just a few days," no matter what anyone wills it to be.

Thank you for your time and I appreciate your upmost patience in the matter. I promise to return to normal once everything is turned in and I've run around screaming my head off for an hour or so.

No comments: