Friday, November 21, 2008

Just like a woman...

At the knitting class last night, my wrap put it's foot down. It said no, absolutely not, it was not going to be just one color. In fact, it wasn't going to be only 2 colors. It was going to be 3 colors, one of which is a fuzzy, fluffy yarn in several different colors (one of which ORANGE!?!?!? I NEVER use orange) knitted with the 2nd color being used. And it wanted beads.

By golly, it's going to have beads. And the 2nd and 3rd colors are turning out to be so much fun and they look so good! It's funny how projects choose what they want. It's up to the person with the duty making it to comply or to fight, only to have to tear everything out later and redo it in the way it was wanting to be done in the first place. My wrap is now peacock blue with black striping and green/orange/brown/blue fuzzy accent. It's going to be so much fun to wear when I'm finished. I'm actually excited about it now. And I was a good girl and didn't fight the knitting muse. I think her name is Harriet.

No comments: